Zipline, Turku / Piikkiö
The Polku Nature Tours zipline is a speedy and exciting experience that you don’t have to be a wild head to participate in. That is why it has become a guarantee hit for recreation days, birthdays and bachelor parties.
The zipline located in Kavalto Estate Piikkiö is over 200 meters long and is one of the longest ziplines in Finland built by Event Extreme. The zipline starting point is from above a high cliff, passes over a pond and slides back into the woods to a landing spot.
During the activity, you can slide the zipline as much as you want. It usually takes about 25-30 drops per hour.
Instructions for the zipline:
- Participation in activities under the influence of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- The commands of the instructor must be followed.
- It can be difficult for people with reduced mobility to participate.
- Not recommended during pregnancy.
- Normal exercise or outdoor clothing is best. No skirts or long jackets. Please tie hair. However, hair should not be on a high head so that the helmet fits properly.
- Report a possible serious chronic illness (eg. heart disease).
- Instructors have the right to suspend activities for a specific person / group if the participant endangers safety.
- The participant must be able to refuse if he / she does not want to participate in the activity.
- The maximum weight is 120 kg.
- Participation in activities is always at your own risk.
Check out other activities